NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


21 September 2012

A bodacious Vega blend

Creates: 2 cups
Prep Time: 6 minutes

1 scoop Bodacious Berry blend by Vega
3 T hempseeds
1 small beet, diced
4 leaves romaine
1 apple, sliced
1 T Maca
1/4 c raspberries
1/8 c walnuts
1 nub of ginger, size of your thumb
1 c water

Blend to smooth and enjoy fresh!

Learning about the many benefits of beets such as, containing anthocyanins for cognitive functioning & nitrates for carrying oxygen to the brain*, is exciting. Check online for details on top foods and their benefits for wellbeing and vibrancy in your life.

*courtesy of Peggy Kotsopoulos at my vega.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"