NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


19 September 2012

Cranberry Coconut Cashew Bars

Creates: 12
Prep Time: 30 minutes (includes travel time to buy mulberries - of which I decided to use cranberries and raisins!)

...inspired by Julie Morris' Mulberry Coconut Bites...

1/2 c cashews, soaked for 30 minutes
3/4 c dried cranberries
1/4 c raisins
1/4 c coconut flesh (I used leftovers from my Young Thai Coconut after thoroughly enjoying the water !Yum)
1 T coconut butter
1 t cinnamon
2 t lemon zest
pinch of Celtic sea salt

In food processor or VitaMix blender, add all ingredients and process until small to medium chunks of ingredients are formed.

Spread onto parchment paper and shape into 3"x3" square. (I pull up the edges of the paper to form a nice clean edge).

Wrap the square in the paper and place in freezer for one hour to chill.

Cut into bars and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"