NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


12 August 2009

SmoothLy new you!

Hello everyone!

In inspiration from yesterday's group course and Niki's brilliant idea, I have created a space for us to share our delicious new smoothie blends for everyone to try!

We all know how fantastic smoothies are for energizing us and fueling our minds & spirits too :) so here we go...

Step 1) get creative in the kitchen and create a new blend for your blender

Step 2) post the recipe in the comment section of the main post

Step 3) try out someone else's recipe

Step 4) comment on it if you'd like

Step 5) enjoy a SMOOTHLY new you

And to get things started, I have already shared this morning's creation... click here

Loving you and raw too,
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"