NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


16 August 2009

Joyful Juicing

Join us on Sunday, August 16th from Noon to 4pm to discover the enjoyment of creating beautiful juices naturally. We will also discuss incorporating juices into your everyday including gourmet meals with guests. Enjoy blends such as carrot apple ginger and modern elixirs of your favorite fruits, herbs and vegetables.

$25 per person includes your experience in designing these beautiful blends, all fresh raw organic ingredients and full enjoyment of every beverage.

Register early by clicking the left menu and ensure your space in class. I look forward to seeing you.

Regards,
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"