NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


12 February 2005

Energetically Speaking

today i took a course in reiki.... loosely translated in japanese as "rei" meaning "universal" and "ki" meaning "life force". it has been used for thousands and thousands of years by healers around the world. whether you call it prana, reiki, chi, life force, or spirit, it is all energy. the power and magnitude of this energy is quite profound. what i learned today is whether you believe in it or not, it exists.

it's like my instructor said. if you have a radio and never turn it on, the music still exists. such is our energy. we have the channel, it is our choice as to whether we turn it up or keep it turned off.

once you turn it on you can vibrate at frequencies you never thought possible. like that feeling you get when you listen to Sarah McLachlan live in concert

energy. it has magical powers.

i wonder if it can help me find that shoe that I lost today while on my way to class....

1 comment:

  1. Just wandering about and had to say..I loved reading your blog. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"