NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


14 February 2005

The Sunday Post

My friend LJ and I just saw the film "Hitch" (thanks for the free passes Colin!). We went to Westhills which, by the way, sadly feels like a barren wasteland. Has everyone decided to drive to Chinook, regardless of what area they live in??

Hitch is very, VERY funny, light, and chock full of cliché's. Go see this movie if

a) you have been watching too many Indie/Foreign/Canadian Dramas and you're so depressed you can't leave the house
b) watching Wil Smith makes you tingle
c) you love beautiful women. Eva Mendes. Yum
d) you're a single male and you'd prefer not to be

single, that is. can't help you with the other part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"