NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


11 February 2005

Daddy's Girl

my dad called me to ask questions about buying a digital camera. he's so cute and so DAMN smart. he knows all about megapixels and optical zoom. the man has turned 60 and he cares as much about keeping up with technology as he does about his daily dose of insulin.

what really, REALLY got me was when he told me his reasons for wanting to go digital. one of them being so he can email me pictures of the beautiful snow covered trees that he sees every day while working up north. he figured I would appreciate the artistic beauty of his surroundings and perhaps use it in my work.

ah, an artist lives in us all.

that phone call made me smile. a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"