NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


31 May 2012

Making Jam

I just made jam. That's right raw, vegan, beautiful healthy fresh & easy. Thanks to my blender ;) It's so good you can have this any time of the day.

You can also catch this recipe in my upcoming book "Vegetarian, Vegan and Raw Food Recipes, foods to love by" coming soon. Here's what you need...

1 cup berries, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry (I also like blackberries)
1⁄4 cup water
2 medjool dates, pits removed
1 Tbsp chia seed, milled
1⁄4 cup water

In small bowl, add together and stir for 30 seconds, chia seed & water. Set aside to gel for 5 minutes. In blender, thoroughly blend together berries, water and dates to smooth consistency. Add chia gel. Blend gently to mix. Place in jar and refrigerate to set.

Store in jar in fridge for up to 4-5 days (when it's this good & fresh, trust me you will use it up much sooner - and want to share it with everyone!)

Mixture will thicken greater over time.

Additions: bee pollen &/or honey (not vegan), vanilla, lemon, cinnamon, fresh fruit (summer), frozen fruit (winter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"