NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


30 December 2010

Falafels

Love them, enjoy them, eat them "raw"! adapted from Matt Amsden's version in Rawvolution

1 c almonds
3/4 c sunflower seeds
1/4 c olive oil
1 t curry powder
1 t seasoning salt

Gently grind almonds and seeds in high speed blender to fine consistency, place in bowl. Add to this, olive oil, curry and seasoning salt. Mix well. Form into balls and place on oven/dehydrator tray. Warm for up to 8 hours or enjoy right away. Serve with favorite sauce such as mango chutny, mint tahini or my personal favorite butternut squash sauce.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"