NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


20 April 2010

Everyday is a good day for decadence

Greetings Love Nuggets! Here is an "in"spired recipe for a completely raw vegan brownie. This came to me in a meditation... the joys and gifts of creating in stillness :)

Gourmet Decadence Chocolate Fudge Brownie
~creates one 5" round ~

1/4 c chia seeds, ground
1 c almond flour
1/2 c walnuts, medium grind
1/4 c raw cacao nibs
1/2 c medjool dates, pureed

Blend together to combine, press into square or round. Refridgerate to set.

Also beautiful as a tiered or layered cake with fresh blueberries as filling. Mmmm. So tasty, so beautiful and created with ingredients that healthfully and nutritiously nourish body, mind and spirit. Let me know what you think....

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"