NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


01 January 2009

Living Cuisine Courses

enjoy the beautiful art & celebration of preparing & enjoying gourmet raw vegan cuisine with passionate raw vegan Corinne Johnson. learn to prepare dishes simply & easily, enjoy hands on participation and a wonderful, relaxing sit down meal to all creations!

2009 Living Cuisine Series I:

May 17 Sensational Salads & Divine Dressings
June 14 Smoothies
July 12 Mastering Mains
August 16 Juicing
August 23 Juicing
August 30 Decadent Desserts
September 13 Decadent Desserts
September 27 Mastering Mains
October 18 Brilliant Breakfasts
November 15 Dips 'n Spreads

Other course topics available are:
Beverages
Soups
Holiday Faire
and more!

Contact me to arrange a date and time that works for you for personal or group instruction. I am available to accommodate any one of these classes for you. Otherwise, select your course of choice in the Course Registration Menu. Course investments range from $25 to $125 per person.

Looking for personal instruction? Click here for information on private & in-home group events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"