NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


05 July 2008

in spirit


After a very full and enjoyable week at work, I took a mini stroll in Wascana for a little fresh air, rejuvenation time and an opportunity for my spirit to socialize with the sun. while I received all of the above, I was also blessed with the sight of 20 volkswagens parked neatly in a row as their owners showed them off in the gleaming sun. It's not every day you see this many veedubs in one place unless car shopping at the local dealership. With camera close by I inspiringly embarked on a photo spree capturing a carmengia and the sleek hood of a beetle. While they all paraded off from the park onto the main street, I continued along the pathway in joyful anticipation of the next opportunity. With an eye for the abstract, the subtle and beauty in the details I was then drawn to the intricate workings of the columns supporting the albert street bridge. I share a glimpse of this craftsmanship here and also a link to more of my images. Happy viewing.

In joy, wealth and love of summer's bliss,
xo
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"