NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


30 April 2009

Gourmet Raw Vegan Courses now promoted in Savour Life!

Aprill 22nd's issue of Savour Life Magazine lists my new series of Gourmet Raw Vegan Courses, starting May 17, 2009!

Learn the art & celebration of gourmet living cuisine with classes such as Sensational Salads & Divine Dressings, Mastering Mains, Decadent Desserts & Smoothie Heaven! We'll enjoy hands on preparation and a beautifully relaxing meal to enjoy our gourmet creations.

Email me to register and choose your payment method to the right. Location details will be provided upon payment and registration!

I look forward to seeing you on the 17th!

Joyful Blessings,
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"