NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


24 February 2007

Under the Maui Sun

My dear friends,

I am traveling to Maui tomorrow morning where I will spend the next glorious week with friends, loved ones and the sun. There will be plenty of yoga practiced and I will post updates on my experiences.

Wherever you are, enjoy your week. Take time to be greatful for family, for friends, for everything fulfilling your life. And most importantly, be thankful for the beautiful breath of air you are taking in at this moment. It is your life force and practice of yoga off the mat.

In joy, grace & prosperity,
Corinne
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"