NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


21 February 2007

Prosperity

This week's newsletter from Yoga Journal covers the topic of propserity. As we all know, life is joyfully abundant and perhaps it is the way in which we allow ourselves to experience this gift that is the ultimate of our existence. Enjoy this valuable read and take time each day to incorporate a prosperity consciousness.

In love & abundance,
Corinne
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"