NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


17 January 2007

everyone is an artist

what does your life look like?

what kind of life are you creating? experience, adventure, challenge, determination, enjoyment, love? imagine each of these a color just waiting to be spread across your canvas. and with perhaps the largest canvas and palette at your fingertips, experiment with every color you choose!

create in joy, create in love. create in abundance.

and most of all, create in complete fulfillment.

enjoy the process my dear friends and enjoy your life in each moment.

xo
Corinne

and for a glimse into the art gallery of my dear friend Anneliese, a beautiful artist that paints vibrantly each day, visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"