NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


24 January 2007

Education is key

When trying something new, particularly when it comes to our health, it is important to have on-going support and education around the very principles we are incorporating into our lifestyle. This article written by Frederic Patenaude is a good lesson if you are trying a raw food diet.

Taking small steps is important in making changes to our diet. This allows our body and mind to naturally assimilate to the new experience and benefits. Although I follow a mostly raw food diet myself, I encourage everyone to do what is right for their body. I too used to eat a large amount of animal protein and have gradually made small changes over the years that align with my practice and lifestyle. I can certainly attest to the benefits in incorporating more raw, living food into my day and to the enjoyment that process brings in letting go of foods that no longer serve me.

If a raw food, vegan or vegetarian diet is something you are interested in, I encourage you to visit Dr Douglas Graham's website, read "Conscious Eating" by Gabrielle Cousins and ultimately add a few more raw choices into your day.

In health & gratitude,
Corinne
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"