NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


19 April 2013

Warm Apple Crisp

Spring is a little chillier than usual and so this morning I took the liberty of warming an apple and topping it with these gorgeous ingredients:

1 apple, cored & cut in half
1/4 c pineapple, diced
1/4 c oats
1 t cinnamon (I like a lot)
1/2 c milk of choice ( I like rice, coconut or almond )

In single serve bowl, place pineapple and apple halves. Fill with oats and sprinkle with cinnamon.

Place in microwave, or oven if you have the time in your morning, and bake to soften apple. Approximately 3 1/2 minutes on medium.

Remove from oven and top with blackberries, medjool dates, coconut butter & milk of choice.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"