NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


29 May 2008

oh boy, it's been a while.

and a lot can happen in "a while"...

I am now 8 1/2 weeks in to my wonderful new career with CIBC. And for those of you who know Corinne the yogi, rest assured I am still a teacher at heart :)

With the new move to be with family in Regina, a whole new world of opportunity opened up for me, with very wide open arms. The step into the financial world was a very natural one for me with my years of experience with Spartan Controls in Calgary. CIBC is like a sister organization in the way of corporate philosophy, vision, mission and values. So, if you are embarking on a new home purchase or a trip around the world, you know who to call for your next mortgage or personal line of credit :)

I also continue my passion for all that is creative, soulful and genuine at heart. You can view some of my photography by visiting this website and clicking on the "artist" menu to search by my name. This is a mini sampler of what I have out there and there is much more to come.

Until next time.

Joy, peace, wealth & love,
xo
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"