NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


03 June 2005

metta

last night at 7pm my uncle passed away. having suffered from bone cancer for more than 2 years, his body has surrendered, mind has said goodbye and spirit has been released.

he lived a beautiful and full life. owned businesses. travlled. lived his share of heartaches and loves. raised a wonderful family. lived to enjoy his children, a great grandchild, and a wife who showed the meaning of unconditional love.

may he rest peacefully now and always. may his spirit continue to shine around us. and may his family be comforted during their moments of sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"