NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


15 June 2005

the journey of

I invited my teacher to come into the EPCOR CENTRE and lead us through a guided meditation. Confirming my beliefs that we can, in fact, heal ourselves, Pandit talked about how we can use our breath to bring energy to our body. Breath brings awareness to our inner beings, awareness brings light to areas that require care. Concentration of breath into that area allows energy to flow into it, eliminating energy blockages which are the root of disease. So simple.

Sure beats running to the doctor everytime there's a bit of pain, only to receive a piece of paper with words we cannot pronounce for drugs our body may not know how to assimilate.

Why do humans complicate things?

My rant for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"