NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


11 May 2005

Just a small town girl

with big dreams.

Today is one of those days of feeling like I've landed inside one of them. And synchronicity has taken flight. After a fulfilling day with the EPCOR CENTRE and a quick check in at the Banff Centre's Launch Party, I meet an art reporter and a news anchor. A passionate discussion of art, photography, and design leads to an invite to the next party of the evening at the Chicago Chophouse. An apparent grand re-opening for Mr. Vickers. The night flows on as smoothly as a yogi's breath as I meet a designer I recently photographed for. Also a yoga instructor, she inspired me with her energy and ambition. We chat about how people connect, how life presents us opportunities to allow certain people to come into our lives. For reasons or not. The beauty lies in the experience. There were moments in which I visually stepped back and watched the evening unfolding around me. Interesting it is to take that pause and start to observe more than participate.

Ah but the participation came very quickly when I brushed past the seafood station. I must say the ahi tuna is enough to make your head spin. Yes, the Chophouse is a fine place to dine.

The true beauty of the entire day.... I didn't plan for any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"