NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


24 April 2005

Day & Night

I can't stop smiling. Could be the full moon. Could be that I spent the day with Michelle in all our amazingly synchronistical magic. Could be the experience of taking pictures on stage at the Jack Singer Concert Hall.

Could be listening to Harry Manx perform his amazing little ditties of acoustic blues. And his voice... how it glides over the ears in its richness.

And then again it could be the full moon.

What I know for sure is I count my lucky stars every night. And on this night it would seem there were a couple extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"