NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


18 March 2005

I am certain

The power of the present moment is a wonderment. Everything we need.... all of our energy, opportunities, ideas, thoughts, motions, all existing in the immediate moment. Right now.

It seems that when our heads (and hearts for the matter) are in the past or future, it weakens ones ability to be completely here. Now.

It's a powerful thing, being fully awake and fully present. Magical things happen. Life lifts somehow, becoming a levitated playground in which we manage to stay grounded.

Eckhart Tolle has a book called The Power of Now. Perhaps I'll give it a read and see what he has to say about the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"