NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


09 February 2005

When in China

the chinese say this is the year of the rooster. a good one for getting life in order. and for those of you who know me well, you just might think this is a good thing for me. having taken my life and completely shaken it up into a world of unknown. and then taking gigantic leaps within that.

~i'll never forget the silence on the other end of the phone when i told my mom i was driving to a desert in the middle of nowhere with someone i had just met 3 days prior, to attend a festival where people do whatever they want to do for 8 days straight... including getting naked. in front of other people~

this world of unknown is a pretty cool place. i like it here. it is a magical one. granted it started out a bit scary when all i could feel was "free falling". but when the gentle shift came along and I started to feel the "free floating" I knew I was in the right place. and now I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"