NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


13 September 2012

Building a masterpiece

If you're a cereal lover, like I am, you will appreciate the multitude of options available on the market today.

Personally, I love to start with a basic grain - in this instance puffed rice - and build a bowl full of masterpiece.

Quinoa, millet, oats and kamut are additional favorites.

And milks - who knew coconut milk was so darling paired with most everything, particularly a hearty millet.

From almond to rice, coconut to brazil nut, every nut and seed can be blended to create a frothy, rich goodness to pour atop your bowl of cereal. Think sunflower seed, hemp seed, even sesame and simply blend on high speed with water. Then strain off the pulp for the milk. Add a pinch of salt, vanilla or sweetener if so desired.

To build your cereal masterpiece you will also require a mixture of fresh and dried fruits and nuts. Here I chose dried cranberries - love 'em - pecans, dates and fresh concord grapes. I tend to create my signature blend with what inspires me in the fridge and pantry that day. This way every cereal experience is unique and all the more energizing.

It's easy to build a bowl you love and much more, to enjoy.

Share your thoughts and tips with us below!

Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"