NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


14 December 2011

Coconut Bliss Balls

So easy. So tasty. I love these any time of year.

Makes: 24 balls
Prep Time: 15 minutes

1/2 c shredded coconut, fresh
3/4 c dates, preferably honey dates

Remove flesh from inside mature coconut, found at most grocers. Place approximately 2 cups into high speed blender such as VitaMix. Chop on high to create desired medium texture of ground coconut. Add honey dates and continue grinding just to smooth dates.

Transfer to mixing bowl and incorporate using hands until mixture is well blended.

Roll into balls.

Additions: cranberries, dried blueberries. Roll in cinnamon, ground coconut, ground hazelnuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"