NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


28 October 2011

Today's Warming Salad

Today's salad consists of heart warming maca, kale and hempseed oil.
Tossed with carrots, tomatos, Celtic sea salt and banana. Off I go for
a trade show in Kelliger, SK. This will surely keep me warm, energized
and nourished for the day! Plus I have packed a Vega Whole Food Bar,
hempseeds and some fruit for the trip. Wish me luck and enjoy the
bounty of nature's goodness today!!

When creating salads I combine creativity and intuition with my
foundation of staple nutritional needs. Try your own favorites and
varieties of greens, veggies, fruits, nuts and seeds. Nourish with
essential oils (coconut, chlorella, almonds, hemp as examples) to
round out your profile.

Enjoy and be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"