NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


20 October 2011

Eat the seasons

As our seasons change we look forward to new and exciting in season
fresh produce. Pears, apples, cabbage, kale and brussels sprouts are a
few found locally.

Know of others in our own backyard? Please post your comments below
and share the wisdom!

Check out www.eattheseasons.com for more.

Happy eating

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"