NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


13 October 2011

Breakfast Wrap

....an easy way to enjoy an energizing, nutritious breakfast even if you have very little time...

Creates: 1 wrap
Prep Time: 5 minutes

1 large leaf kale
2 Tbsp hemp seeds, raw
1 banana

Wash and blot dry - on dish towel - leaf of kale. Lay flat and press open. Trim off stem. Sprinkle hemp seeds along center spine. Lay banana on top. Curl in edges of kale leaf to wrap over the banana and seeds. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"