NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


12 August 2011

Salad

My favorite salad, this one with Romaine. I also love with kale or
spinach...

6-7 romaine leaves
1/2 avocado
1/2 tomato
1 Tbsp hemp seeds
Juice of 1/4 lemon
1/4 tsp Celtic sea salt

Tear romaine leaves into bite size pieces and arrange onto serving
platter. Dice tomato and avocado, add to romaine. Sprinkle salad with
hemp seeds and sea salt. Drizzle with lemon juice. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"