NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


14 August 2011

My Daily Green Find

I spotted these gorgeous olive wood nibble bowls at Chapters. Perfect
for serving snacks. $16.99

They are beautiful and smell like olives. They are easy to care for by
rubbing with a light oil or vinegar rather than washing with soap and
water.

Olive wood typically comes from Greece and Italy where olive trees are
predominate. These pictured here are produced in Germany, are light
weight and the perfect size. Available online also at www.wildlydelicious.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"