NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


01 August 2011

Healthier Choices, Buying Local & Getting What You Wish For

About one month ago or more, I made a request at my local Safeway for hemp seed. They said they'd see what they could do.

Today I went to pick up my groceries and what do I see on the shelf? Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seeds in 2 sizes! And at the same price as the organic markets.

I like to walk to this store as it is close by and carries a nice organic selection. Since hemp seed is something common to my diet I figured I'd ask if they can carry it. Saves me a trip to a second store to buy the "extras". And given they are a major distributor in the food chain, it seems an easy addition for them.

I am noticing more major grocers are carrying a greater selection of local organic, plant based, healthier foods. This is nice to see. And goes to show that when you ask for something good, chances are, it's going to come to you.

No more excuses that organic &/or healthy choices are more expensive or hard to get ;)

Enjoy a great day and appreciate the abundance we have now. And ps.... wish well my friends ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"