NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


21 August 2011

Curry Pot

I love curry. And in wanting to enjoy a truly beautiful curry meal, I decided to create my very own raw vegan version so I can really love it to its fullest! Wow. This dish is incredible.

Creates: 4 cups (Serves 1 to 2)
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes

3/4 cups diced celery (2 stalks)
3/4 cups diced carrot (2 carrots)
3/4 cups brocoli flowerettes (1 stalk)
1 cup coconut flesh of young Thai coconut (found in major grocery stores)
1/4 cup coconut water
1 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp sea salt (or more to taste)
2 basil leaves, minced (optional)

Add celery, carrots, brocoli and basil to mixing bowl. Set aside while preparing sauce.

In VitaMix or Magic Bullet, add coconut flesh, water, curry powder and sea salt. Blend well to creamy smooth consistency. Pour over vegetables and toss. Garnish with sprinkling of curry powder and basil leaves. Serve generously.

Additions: Pair with Coconut "Rice" (see recipe)

I also created a price point for this dish as I was curious how it compares to dining out. $3.07 is its total. Amazing.


2 comments:

  1. Yay, you! Sounds delicious!!!! So creative and wow, that was fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very. And thank YOU! This is amazing...

    ReplyDelete

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"