NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


08 July 2011

New Uses for...

In looking for the ideal toothpaste, I came upon the idea to try the Vada Tea Tree & Pepperment Bar Soap from OnlyGreen. After all if Dr Bronner can market his liquid soap as an all purpose personal & household care item, surely a bar soap can suffice (or better) as a darn good way to clean tooth enamal.

Vada Bar Soaps by OnlyGreen
Sure enough, the essential oils of tea tree and pepperment along with the calming properties of the palm and olive oils are providing the cleanliness, smoothness and effectiveness of a truly superior toothpaste. I highly recommend giving this a try for yourself. At $5.50 a bar that lasts months for in the shower, as a hand soap and now as a tooth cleaner, a little goes a long way. I cut the bars into sizes that are required for each purpose and keep them separate as such. As a toothpaste, I simply wet the toothbrush and gently rub the bristles into the soap. It literally requires such a miniscule amount its astonishing. And now my pearly whites are even brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"