NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


08 July 2011

Healthful Hearty Snack

3 T Hempseeds (hearts)
1 T Nutritional Yeast
Celtic Sea Salt, to taste

Combine and enjoy. Flavours resemble that of popcorn. Yum.

Approx 260 calories

Benefits include full spectrum of amino acids (building blocks of
protein), essential fatty acids of Omega-3 and Omega-6, essential
trace minerals such as manganese, electrolytes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"