NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


15 July 2011

From the garden & pantry snack

Today, in requiring a light yet nourishing snack in my day, I looked to the garden for some fresh greens and the pantry to compliment it for a well rounded nutritional snack. What resulted was a beautiful salad and a meal that nourished me and provided energy and clarity to continue a great day of work! Enjoy.

1/2 c garden green leaves (beet tops, leaf lettuce, fresh mint)
1-2 T fresh garden berries (strawberries, raspberries), optional
1 T nutritional yeast
1 T Hempola hempseed oil

Wash and gently dry greens, fresh herbs and berries, arrange on salad plate. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast (or as an option, 1 T hemp hearts), and hempseed oil. Add celtic sea salt and freshly ground pepper if taste requires.

Compliment with additional veggies such as carrots, tomatos, cucumbers, brocolli, as desired.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"