NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


25 June 2011

Coconut Nectarine Bliss

1 scoop Vega Vanilla Chai Whole Foods Optimizer*

Flesh of 1 Young Thai Coconut*

1 Nectarine (compliments of Dad's Organic Market, thank you)

Palmful of almonds, raw

Ice

Water to desired consistency

Blend

*Vega is available in most organic and natural food markets, as well
as Shopper's Drug Marts and Superstores

*Young Thai Coconuts are available in Superstores and select grocers.
Please watch my video, found on this page, on how to open them.

Vega is a line of whole food products created and formulated by
professional athlete Brendan Brazier of Vancouver, BC. Vega provides
pure nutrition in plant based form for all lifestyles and particularly
vegan diets.

Enjoy!

Your trusted source for greener lifestyle choices"

306.351.8490
www.onlygreen.com/glisten

2011 YWCA Women of Distinction Award Nominee
Entrepreneurship & Innovation

Join me on FaceBook
www.facebook.com/corinnecjohnson

Tweet with me on Twitter
www.twitter.com/corinnecjohnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"