NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


06 February 2011

Give Yourself a Boost!

.... a healthy dose of protein boost, that is!

After an invigorating climb on the Delta Hotel stairs with the Canadian Stairclimbing Association MeetUp group today, I enjoyed a fantastic post workout replenishment. The importance of nourishing after a workout is high! Your body is at its prime to receive nutrients for tissue repair, hormonal balance, cognitive funtion and overall cellular wellbeing. Hydrate as well. Thoroughly flush the body with a few good glasses of fresh water and then enjoy your best meal! Thought I'd share this recipe I enjoyed today...

Creates: 4 c
Prep Time: 5 m

1 banana
1 T Hempseed oil
4 T Hempseed
2 c water
1 T greens powder (chlorella)*
1 T maca powder

Add all ingredients to high-speed blender and blend well. Enjoy right away.

I use Omega Supreme Hempseed Oil by Hempola. You can view this product online by clicking here.

* spirulina, chlorella, wheat grass, barley grass, kale, beet leaves, kelp or combination of above. There are quality green powder mixes available, simply check your local organic market. Ensure they are pure, with no added "fillers" such as high quantities of lecithin, dextrose and other sweeteners, artificial flavorings, synthetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"