NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


13 December 2010

Happy Hempola Brownies

Yummy, chewy and just the thing for this time of year when many are looking for GREAT holiday fun treats to share AND to enjoy themselves too! It's important that you too get to enjoy the festive season and know you are doing your body good. Everyone can when we choose with a "greener" footprint in mind!

1 package Hempola Happy Brownie Mix
1/4 c fresh water
1/4 c plus 1 T Hempola Cold Pressed Hempseed Oil
1 T ground flax or chia seeds plus 1/4 c fresh water
1/4 c walnuts medium ground
1/4 c raw cacao nibs (Navitas Naturals is superb! Locally purchased organic chocolate chips is great too)

Mix flax and water, let sit 5 minutes. Add to all ingredients and mix well. Place in 8x8 pan (thin brownie) or loaf pan (taller brownie). Bake at 325 for 40 minutes.

This blend is made with hemp and spelt flour only, high in complete protein, Omega 3 & 6 EFA's and wonderfully nourishing.

If you live local to me and would like to try the mix, please be in touch. I do have a few in stock this time of year. If you're a little further away, please visit my website to order online at www.onlygreen.com/glisten/shop.

Like my Facebook Fanpage where I provide great specials to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"