NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


01 May 2010

New Book

Hello everyone, a little note here to let you all know I am working on a new book, Vegetarian, Vegan & Raw. I am very excited and looking forward to sharing it with you as this collection incorporates recipes that are near and dear to my heart and my life experiences. I meet so many people from all walks of life and wherever we are on our path, everyone shares the same essence of love. My journey and enjoyment of life from a nutritional perspective is a wonderful one. From traditional to vegetarian, vegetarian to vegan and vegan to raw. Thank you all for inspiring me and allowing me to be true to myself. All recipes are created with love, tried, tested and shared with loved ones. Here is a sampler for you to enjoy. As always I love to hear from you.

Veggie Rice Pasta
*vegetarian*vegan*

1 c rice pasta shells
7 asparagus spears
1/2 yellow bell pepper
olive oil, sea salt, cracked black pepper

Prepare rice pasta shells and gently steam vegetables. Drain shells, rinse and toss with olive oil. Dice and toss freshly steamed vegetables with pasta, additional olive oil, sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.

This dish is so light and beautiful and pairs nicely with a spinach or arugala salad. Share with loved ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"