NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


21 November 2009

Shitake Mushroom Beet Soup

Mmmmm, a new and glorious creation for beets. Love iron, love this soup...

Serves 2

3-4 small beets
4-5 shitake mushrooms
1 clove garlic
1/4 c cashews
1-2 T lemon juice

Blend beets, diced mushrooms, cashews, garlic, lemon juice, sea salt in high speed blender to desired texture. Plate and garnish with dried shitake, course sea salt & cashews. This blend is so good, I literally danced in the kitchen when we first tried it... I suggest doubling and tripling this recipe. Enjoy!

tip: juice beets and blend with pulp for an even greater texture and thickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"