NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


13 September 2009

Power Greens!

Hello healthy wealthy lifestyle lovers!

I know that your health & vitality is important to you and so is your busy lifestyle! Therefore I am going to simplify things a bit for you and show you a 3 step blender drink that will guarantee you energy for 4 to 6 hours and even longer for some!

Step 1: Favorite Green: lettuce, spinach, kale, chard, cilantro, etc
Step 2: Favorite Fruit: banana, apple, orange, pineapple, grapes, plums, etc
Step 3: Ice & Water


ok and onto the easy part, press blend and enjoy!


Now if you are really adventurous and want to kick this up with a nutritious punch...
Step 4: Favorite Superfood: hemp, flax, spirulina, chlorella, chlorophyll, goji berries


A purely clean, purely green high energy efficient fuel for your healthy wealthy GREEN lifestyle!


See you at the Green Home Show...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"