NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


07 July 2009

Magnificent Mains!

Join me this Sunday, July 12th from Noon to 4pm to celebrate the art of gourmet living cuisine, main courses! We will create delicious meals such as sun-dried tomato & basil pesto lasagna, pasta marinara, pasta pesto and coconut cauliflower couscous!

Enjoy hands on participation or simply relax and learn the quick & easy techniques to create these beautiful dishes for yourself, family, friends and guests!

$50/person includes the investment of fresh, organic produce, full four hour instruction and a beautiful relaxing meal to all creations!

Register now by selecting the course in the menu, pun intended, on the left. Full course details will be emailed to you.

I look forward to seeing you this Sunday!

Joyful Regards,
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"