NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


01 June 2009

Theme Nights!

Imagine entertaining and wowing your guests with a beautiful gourmet raw vegan meal incorporating an exotic flare from Thailand, Mexico, Japan, and Italy....

Are you preparing a gourmet dinner for guests and eager to wow them with new & inspiring dishes? Looking for a unique, fun and creative evening with your guests, friends or for yourself?

Incorporate the preparation of the meal into your evening with your guests or for yourself! Here's an idea of how the evening will go... I join you in your home, along with your guests, to creatively and inspiringly prepare beautiful gourmet, raw vegan dishes. Everyone participates if they wish too, simply relaxing and watching the fun is encouraged too! With all fresh inspiring dishes created, everyone relaxes into a beautiful gourmet meal.

Theme nights incorporate a full 6 course meal including beverages, appetizers, mains and desserts. Customized menus and menu options are designed for special requests. Prices starting at $95/hour for groups of 4 and larger. I work with you and your personal budget for an evening, day or afternoon of experiencing the exotic.

Contact me to discuss your requests.

I look forward to celebrating gourmet raw vegan cuisine with you and your guests!
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"