NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


24 June 2009

Coaching & Consulting Services

Dear beautiful healthy lifestyle lovers,


I am now available for telephone and personal consultations for you, assisting you along your journey in creating a wonderful healthy lifestyle.


I am available to consult with you in half hour and one hour consultation formats and work with you in setting up the best dates and times.


Now, the best news is.....! Your first 30 minute consultation with me is conditionally "free".


What does this mean?


We share one 1/2 hour discussing your goals with the option of continuing for an extra one 1/2 hour or full hour at a nominal fee of $45. That equates to a full hour at a savings of over $75.

Consulting with me includes 24 hour unlimited emailing access and support, along with a 100% guarantee that you are extremely satisfied with your experience!


In this initial consultation, you can expect the following:


* a great starting point to establishing what it is YOU would like to see, feel, hear and do in your lifestyle! Whether it is to see results, to feel better, to look better, to learn NEW & exciting techniques for a wealthy lifestyle or to simply enjoy being exactly where you are!


* clarity on where to start with an action plan, if action is what you require


* the opportunity to arrange a schedule for you and I to talk again if that is what you would love! A schedule that works for you, & fits your lifestyle


* setting up a payment option and program that is in line with YOUR lifestyle


* clear direction on your first course of action!


* confirmation from me to assist you in the entire process


* enjoyment, laughter & fun! (after all, isn't life worth enjoying?)


Contact me anytime to set up your personal talk time. I have voice mail if you need to leave a message.


I look forward to our journey of healthy wealthy living.


306.502.0076


Make an Online Appointment

Joyful Regards,
Corinne


One Half Hour




One Hour




No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"