NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


24 May 2009

the magnificent mango

Today I enjoyed a full meal from one beautiful, luscious fresh Haden Mango! This fruit is available March through July from Mexico. it is brimming with flavor, juice, fiber, nourishment and abundance. I also eat the peel at times, always washing very well first, which is also abundant in fiber and carotenoids. More on the skins here.

I thoroughly enjoyed the entire fruit through to the soft stone in the middle. Perfectly as it is. Fresh, raw and beautiful! Now here's a tip I am excited to share! While eating the mango, I noticed my skin becoming so smooth from the juice of the mango flesh! So... I began to rub the stone onto my face, around my nose, chin, forehead and gently under my eyes. And wow! A purely natural exfoliate! And how beautifully soft and radiant my skin is! Let's see if we can get a photo posted for you...

Enjoy that which is natural to its fullest! There are so many gifts in what we have right beside us. And within us!

Enjoy raw

Joyfully,
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"