NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


17 May 2009

Comments from Class...

















Sensational Salads:

"Thanks Corinne, I hope your class will get a raw food "community" going in Regina"
~Malin~

"Thanks Corinne! Loved the 'intentional' approach. I did some similar classes with a nun who used the Ignatia Exercises with relation to eating."
~Rob~

"Hi Corinne. I think it is great that you are offering raw vegan food prep courses. I think this town is very "meat & potatoes" and exposing people to this different way of eating will not only raise the overall food culture, but will also help keep people healthy, happy and energized. So well done & I look forward to future classes."
~Dan~

"Corinne. Fabulous, best salads ever. Enjoyed the class & enjoyed the company. I will be back. Thank you so much."
~Edna~

"Thank you so much. I learned a great deal and will enjoy making my salads & dressings so much. Also all the 'tips' for preparation (knives, magic bullet, smashing garlic & walnuts, etc. etc.) will make life in the kitchen more convenient & fun! Will get registered in the other classes and am looking forward to going through your wonderful website in more detail. Enjoy Raw!
~Alison~




Personal Consultations:

"It's wonderful to find you can make such a beautiful meal with such simple ingredients. I never imagined you could make a whole meal this way. What a beautiful idea. With this concept I could be a vegetarian.
~Jeanne M. Desnoyers~





Group Dinners:




Add Your Name Here! 
Share your comments and feedback from your experience with *Glisten. 
We love to hear from you! 


Beautiful Beverages:


"Thank you also for the beautiful class. My faves were in order as follows
Apple & Anise mmm … rich full body creamy
Goji mmm…. Rich full body high energy creamy
Pina Colada mmm… looking forward to sharing with friends
Greens Celebration mmm…..really brought a sparkle back to my eyes head ache and all it helped re-juvinate me.
Cookies and Cream was so much more for me with the nutmeg. I enjoyed the creaminess of it!
Cherry Jubilee it has a quiet flavour which is good for some days or maybe adding to my cereal. I may put some cinnamon or nutmeg or maybe a touch more agave. I look forward to playing with it again as I did enjoy how it gave the almond milk a new subtle and beautiful layer.


I thank you for your class and your passion for the beauty in raw simplicity. You’re food is so simple yet so bliss full. Not sure if it is the food itself or the beautiful energy you infuse in to it.


You are definitely gifted and I am learning a great deal from you.
~Brenda~



"I want to thank you for your creative inspiration. The simple basics of taste and layering into such heartfelt beauty to all the senses."
~Brenda Desnoyers~


"Thank you so much once again. It was a beautiful evening and I totally enjoyed every part of it. I wish you prosperous blessings in following your passion. Thank you again for raising the energy of the planet one meal at a time. I believe it is your drop of pure water in the ripple of higher consciousness.
~Brenda~


No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"