NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


23 April 2009

Mushroom Canape's w/ Tarragon Pesto

For the Canape's:
8-10 slices of tavioli shells*
1 c mushroom sauce*
1/4 c dried chanterelle mushrooms
cilantro for garnish

Tarragon Pesto:
1 bunch fresh tarragon
1/3 c olive oil
1 clove garlic
1/2 t sea salt
1/3 c pine nuts

Arrange tavioli shells onto serving platter, top with mushroom sauce and place dried mushroom atop. garnish with fresh sprig of cilantro and a fresh grind of white peppercorns (optional).
serve with fresh tarragon pesto.

* slices of turnip marinated in olive oil & herbs, then dehydrated to crisp the edges. see Cashew Tavioli recipe below.
* see mushroom sauce recipe, posted with Tavioli

If you like this recipe, join my mailing list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"