NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


01 April 2009

awakening

we create. with every breath, every thought, every action. we are creating our lives this moment. allow that to absorb deeply and completely in the wisdom of our entire being.

in just this moment as i sit down to write this message, following a fruitful breakfast of carrot & kale juice, freshly and deliciously prepared along with a smoothie of medjool dates, kombu and a sprig of kale, i am awakened to a beautiful and know-ed realization. life flows through us like a breath of fresh air or a gust of strong wind. how open and receptive are we to this energy? is it in our awareness of this present moment that we choose our actions. is it these actions creating our present, our future. are these gifts awakening us to a greater purpose.

today I ask myself, how may I serve consciousness in this moment.

in light & dark as we continue to open to light that eternally shines.

peacefully

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"